We have been notified by Practice Insight that the Medicare 835/Remit delays are ongoing. Practice Insight has let us know that until the problem is corrected, that the daily ERA files will not be delivered. Once the issue has been corrected, the 835/Remit files will be re-created and delivered by the MACs. The information received from Practice Insight is below:Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
Practice Insight has been notified by several Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs) that some 835/Remit files are still delayed due to an issue with the Part B claims processing system beginning on September 15, 2014.
Please be aware that until the problem is corrected, the daily ERA files affected will not be delivered.
Once the issue has been corrected, the 835/Remit files will be re-created and delivered by the MACs.
An update will be provided once we are notified that the issue has been resolved and all delayed 835/Remits have been delivered.
Payers affected (include but not limited to):
- Medicare Connecticut payer id MBCT2/13102
- Medicare Illinois payer id MBIL2/06102
- Medicare Maine payer id MBME2/14112
- Medicare Massachusetts payer id MBMA2/14212
- Medicare Minnesota payer id MBMN2/06202
- Medicare New Hampshire payer id MBNH2/14312
- Medicare New York payer id MBNY2/13202
- Medicare Rhode Island payer id MBRI2/14412
- Medicare Vermont payer id MBVT2/14512
- Medicare Wisconsin payer id MBWI2/06302
- Medicare Florida payer id MBFL2/09102
- Medicare Arkansas payer id MBAR2/07102
- Medicare Colorado payer id MBCO2/04112
- Medicare Delaware payer id MBDE2/12102
- Medicare DC payer id MBDC2/12202
- Medicare Louisiana payer id MBLA2/07202
- Medicare Mississippi payer id MBMS2/07302
- Medicare New Jersey payer id MBNJ2/12402
- Medicare New Mexico payer id MBNM2/04212
- Medicare Oklahoma payer id MBOK2/04312
- Medicare Pennsylvania payer id MBPA2/12502
- Medicare Texas payer id MBTX2/04412
As always, the OMS web page can be found here.
We know you have a choice and we thank you for partnering with OMS!