Practice Insight has advised us that Medicare 835/Remit Delay has been resolved and that the current ERA’s are being delivered. Attached is the email received from Practice Insight:
Practice Insight have confirmed that the issue has been resolved and current ERAs are being delivered.
The impacted ERAs between 09/15/14 and 09/25/14 are being corrected by the MACs to be delivered. This process may take some time for all the ERAs to be re-created and delivered by the MACs.
A final update will be sent once all ERAs for this time period have been processed and delivered.
Payers affected (include but not limited to):
- Medicare Connecticut payer id MBCT2/13102
- Medicare Illinois payer id MBIL2/06102
- Medicare Maine payer id MBME2/14112
- Medicare Massachusetts payer id MBMA2/14212
- Medicare Minnesota payer id MBMN2/06202
- Medicare New Hampshire payer id MBNH2/14312
- Medicare New York payer id MBNY2/13202
- Medicare Rhode Island payer id MBRI2/14412
- Medicare Vermont payer id MBVT2/14512
- Medicare Wisconsin payer id MBWI2/06302
- Medicare Florida payer id MBFL2/09102
- Medicare Arkansas payer id MBAR2/07102
- Medicare Colorado payer id MBCO2/04112
- Medicare Delaware payer id MBDE2/12102
- Medicare DC payer id MBDC2/12202
- Medicare Louisiana payer id MBLA2/07202
- Medicare Mississippi payer id MBMS2/07302
- Medicare New Jersey payer id MBNJ2/12402
- Medicare New Mexico payer id MBNM2/04212
- Medicare Oklahoma payer id MBOK2/04312
- Medicare Pennsylvania payer id MBPA2/12502
- Medicare Texas payer id MBTX2/04412
As always, the OMS web page can be found here.
We know you have a choice and we thank you for partnering with OMS!