We have received the following update from Practice Insight regarding the delays on the 835/Remit files from Novitas:
Practice Insight has been notified by Novitas again that due to system problems they are experiencing some of the JL and JH Part B 835/Remit files that are not available.
Novitas is currently in the process of resolving the issue but currently there is no ETA on a resolution.
835/Remit file dates that are delayed:
- September 16, 2014
- September 17, 2014
- September 18, 2014
- September 19, 2014
- September 22, 2014
Payers affected (including by not limited to):
- Part B Medicare Arkansas (payer id MBAR2/07102)
- Part B Medicare Colorado (payer id MBCO2/04112)
- Part B Medicare Delaware (payer id MBDE2/12102)
- Part B Medicare DC (payer id MBDC2/12202)
- Part B Medicare Louisiana (payer id MBLA2/07202)
- Part B Medicare Mississippi (payer id MBMS2/07302)
- Part B Medicare New Jersey (payer id MBNJ2/12402)
- Part B Medicare New Mexico (payer id MBNM2/04212)
- Part B Medicare Oklahoma (payer id MBOK2/04312)
- Part B Medicare Pennsylvania (payer id MBPA2/12502)
Practice Insight will process ERA files as they are received from Novitas.
As always, the OMS web page can be found here.
We know you have a choice and we thank you for partnering with OMS!